Family Medicine Practice
We pride ourselves in being a small, friendly family medicine office. Dr. Coughlan has been trained to care for your entire family but currently is limiting the practice to school-aged children and older. At this time, Dr. Coughlan is the sole physician in the practice. She is well-supported by wonderful staff of Pam and Dori. We welcome any thoughts/suggestions to make us even better!
- Physicals: Adults, School/Children, DOT
- Vaccines: Flu, Pneumonia, Tetanus, Hepatitis, HPV, Chicken Pox,etc.
- Acute Illnesses such as strep throat, bronchitis, pink eye, etc.
- Chronic Conditions like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Osteoporosis, etc.
- Routine annual women’s visit for pap smear
- Minor skin procedures such as warts, removal of moles
- Ear wax removal
- Coordination of care with specialists/hospitals if needed
- Travel Medicine Advice